Monday, November 16, 2009

* my essay *

[ My childhood friend ]
-
We were classmates in primary school. Her name wan Lisa. As a child, i lived with my mother and abusive step-father in an apartment. Sreaming and hitting were frequent, and love was scarce. I felt lonely, helpless and abandoned in my situation. If it had not been for my aunt for taking me to her homr for escape at times, i would never have met Lisa and experinced love.
-
Lisa's parent passed away since she was 5 years old and she was sent to an orphanage which my aunt worked in there. My aunt always brought me there together with her as there was no one at home could look after me. There was where my first met with Lisa. She had curly hair and big brown eyes which attracted me. We played together almost everyday. She knew how i felt and we both needed love. I could seek for her comfort when i needed it most. I talked, and she listened. She knew all my secrets.
-
One of my favourite mines was visiting my grandmother's summer home in a small island. I felt that Lisa ould loved the island like i did, so i decided to bring her along. I could spend several weeks and often weekends in this beautiful island, and loved everyminutes of it. But, as i grew, i got busy with others things and Lisa was often left.
-
I left my home at 17 under strained circumstances, and i wished that Lisa would leave with me. But everything was too late. Lisa had found her new own friends. At times, i was devastated knowing no one could knew Lisa like i did. No one could love her lik i did. I knew what she needed, and she knew everything about me !
-
This fall past, I had planned a trip to help my mom. My mom never showned up and once again i felt feeling of loliness and abandonment. Eventhough i am now 23 years old, those feeling can come up so easily.
-
Then, i decided to visit my aunt at the orphanage. The orphanage had been remodeled.Every once in while when i see those children were playing, it would made me reminded of the loce that Lisa gave me. I asked my aunt about how was Lisa now and told her that i had been looking for her in these years. My aunt smiled and said, ' I know it's not much. but this is for you . ' It was Lisa's home address! I hugged my aunt and thanked her.
-
Lastly, I had found Lisa, and her beautiful eyes were looking at me and said, ' I had been waiting for you to find me . ' I cried with gratitude as i realised my childhoos friend had finally come home. I married Lisa and lived happily ever after. I would not let her go again.
-
- the end -
-
* 我很满意这次的作品*
怕考卷纸不见掉所以就把他打在这里
分享
^^
------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: