Tuesday, April 26, 2011

* Life in Sg - 25 april 2011 *

yay! (:

im here!

had a nice outing ytd with my sis & cousins.

we went to far east again !

oh gosh!

my fav place eh

LOL

but this time my sis turn to become the shopping queen :D

i told u ad right! alot of things to buy !

teehee x)

btw b4 i go ah den i tel them i decided to window shopping one leh!

but then i failed oh :X

bought 2 dresses again!

wapiang

i really hav to control abit lah !

otherwise i gonna b pokai soon :P

nex time bring sgd10 go out and mayb i wouldn't buy anything ?

is this a good idea ?

but i don't think it's works! xD

i can stil lend money with them!

lalalala :P

-

-

after that we went to scape for board games

it was the first time i went there

its quite fun & relaxing

i love it <3

of coz besides playing we wouldn't forget to hav some photo session x)

taaadaaaaa...

3 of us :)

from the left

my cousin , my sis , and tat's me! :P

i love' em <3

we share , we play , we care , we smile , we joy

:))))))))))))

-

-

-

- to be continue -

No comments:

Post a Comment