Monday, November 15, 2010

* 14 nov 2010 * 眉山

+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+
-
here i am to update my blog !
wheepie
went to 眉山 ytd to have our dinner
its nice !!!
yum yum yum
b4 that we went to sutera mall for a walk
&
im meeting up with les :)
took something to her
hope its helpful
not to much to say actually
oh ya
thanks to my daddy for being my ATM ytd :P
muahahaha
-
tadaaa
here it is ! :-)
the restaurant is actually inside a hotel
its relaxing to dine there
loved !
-
uncle & daddy
bald head team :-D
daddy is the one who is in the middle
aunty & mummy (right)
mummy u look fat in this picta :X
LOL
oops
it should be 4 of us ?
but
where's didi ? left out ?
hurmmmm
not actually
he rejected to take a picta with us :'(
notty betul !
otherwise sui sui ad this pic
u lar desssssmund lee!
><
-
siblings
wheeee
(^-^)
edmund lee
the one who loved to disturb me whenever he sees me !
vivian lee
the one who most i shared all my things :)
desmund lee
the one who loved to quarrel with me the most !
-
although sometimes we quarrel over a small matter
but
our relationship remains the same
that's called
FAMILY ♥
im happy to have'em to be with me
-
* love & peace *
-
Graduation Ceremony'10 in SMKDPB tmr
i'll be there :)
see ya
my friend
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- to be continue -
待续

No comments:

Post a Comment